Kimberley Johnson
A
We need to make sure he gets a second term. We need to not go after his age. He's earned that. Look at what he's done after the devil lived there. Yes, he's old but he's more than capable. He's badass. (And I don't agree with him on everything, etc.) Unite behind him. He earned it.
08:41 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Dbig Orion
A
In response to Kimberley Johnson.
The age of our leaders is a broader issue than one guy. I’d vote for him if he was a hundred when he’s standing next to open fascist. That does not change the fact that eighty year olds shouldn’t be making decisions for millions of us. After this election we need to look into a retirement age for
08:14 AM - Sep 21, 2023
Orlando Fuentes
A
It's the fact the Biden and democrats deliver results his age is all republicans have then they are losing
08:30 PM - Sep 03, 2023
Jeff Young
A
The word I like to use is:

Experienced.
08:18 PM - Sep 03, 2023
Barry Shapiro
A
Joe Biden has turned out to be the most consequential American president in over 80 years. And he has done it quietly and efficiently. No bluster. I stand with President Biden.
01:42 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to Barry Shapiro.
Ditto
01:33 AM - Sep 12, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
I have yet to see anyone offer a credible alternative for 2024 that isn't Biden, or fascism.

With the exception of Afghanistan (a lot of which was fallout from Trump's actions), he's been a steady hand at the wheel in very trying times.
01:06 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Lynn Dewees
A
I think we should remind everyone we possibly can of what happened in 1980 when Ted Kennedy decided he had to save the Democratic Party from Jimmy Carter. Instead of Carter we ended up with Saint Ronnie and GHW for 12 years.
04:58 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Bren
A
And our Vice President as well. Any jealous women out there because that's generally the reason they go after other women should be beyond proud of her accomplishments. It's not personal it's long past needed to have a black female in authority.
01:42 PM - Mar 25, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Jodi_WRK
B
Could not agree more!!!
09:47 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Brian Boru
A
I have compared him before to Konrad Adenauer, considered by many to be Germany's greatest leader.
Adenauer restored Germany after the disaster of WW2.
Adenauer was 87 when he left office, Biden will only be 86 at the end of his second term.
08:46 PM - Mar 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}