Tom
A
Hey spouties

It’s just me with another question I get like a lot of notifications like 10 or 20 and I pushed a little bell and this is what I get for like forever until I refresh the thing and then I have to go hunting for the notificatios
06:39 AM - Mar 25, 2023
Karen Dykstra
A
In response to Tom.
Try cleaning out your cache (or website and history data if you use a tablet like me) and logging back in. If that doesnt work, send this issue to the help desk. They are trying really hard to improve this site each week.
06:47 AM - Mar 25, 2023
Tom
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
Thank you!
I’mo on iPhone chrome
I find sitting the web page a couple of times and logging back in seems to be also working after trial and error!!
Do have an amazing day⭐️😀💖
06:50 AM - Mar 25, 2023
Karen Dykstra
A
In response to Tom.
In earlier days, we used to get phantom notifications but when we clicked on the bell there were really no new ones. What we did then to quick fix the issue was to delete all of our notifications entirely to reset the problem. That actually worked! But those notifications were gone forever.🤷‍♀️
06:58 AM - Mar 25, 2023
Tom
A
Well, little by little Lancer, the app is going to be one of the best around honestly for social interaction and it’s it’s already in my opinion coming out on top of some of the others out there without mentioning any excuse me names
In response to Karen Dykstra.
07:04 AM - Mar 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}