Steven Beschloss
A
Wielding a baseball bat next to a pic of DA Bragg. Calling him a “degenerate psychopath.” Predicting (wanting) “death and destruction.” Scheduling a rally in Waco for 30th anniversary of Branch Davidian battle. When is enough enough and this dangerous criminal is taken into custody?
10:45 AM - Mar 25, 2023
Professorlady
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
When a young Black boy is jailed for 3 years over an accusation of stealing a bookbag, but a grown man has the unfettered freedom to threaten law enforcement we have a demonstration of inequity and who is privileged. #kaliefbrowder
12:54 AM - Sep 09, 2023
Professorlady
A
All of these events are the consequence of privilege, empire, and colonization. They demonstrate that some people are above the law because the law is supposed to control the others. The individual is entitled to defend himself by any means. He is the hero.
12:51 AM - Sep 09, 2023
KMRidgley / Artiste
A
The SOB has made a complete mockery of our so called judicial system.
11:05 AM - Mar 26, 2023
Shadow Townsend
A
Exactly ! I am old enough to remember when Charlie Manson was given a life sentence for encouraging his followers to commit murder. What is the difference really ?
02:04 PM - Mar 25, 2023

Only followers of this user (MzKreant) can see their posts

Trauma Epidemic
A
Apparently that's not enough to get you to contact your reps instead of spout about it (to people who are used to your questions that go nowhere).
11:07 AM - Mar 25, 2023
Robin Brenizer
A
I’m counting the days, hours and minutes. America is sick with cultists and radicals and I feel like there’s no doctor in the house.
11:01 AM - Mar 25, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
SERIOUSLY. I understand the need to have an open-&-shut, oh-so-strongly built case with unquestionable, inarguable evidence.
But Come On!!!
10:54 AM - Mar 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}