PS Annie
A
Mind blowing, unbelievable damage in what used to be Rolling Fork, Mississippi after a massive tornado last night. Utterly heartbreaking. Donate to the Red Cross if you are able, friends.
FIRST LIGHT Rolling Fork Mississippi Tornado Damage - YouTube

A Violent #tornado rips through Rolling Fork Mississippi leaving a trail of destruction on 3/24/2023.For licensing contact [email protected] and Kory.ha...

09:53 AM - Mar 25, 2023
Klobby L
A
In response to PS Annie.
Wow. I hope they got to shelter and are ok. That must have been beyond terrifying.
10:10 AM - Mar 25, 2023
PS Annie
A
At least 21 people are dead, but here's hoping that the rest will be confirmed alive and well. I can't imagine how terrifying that would be in the middle of the night.
In response to Klobby L.
11:07 AM - Mar 25, 2023
Klobby L
A
In response to PS Annie.
I think like a mom: what if you are working nights? Is your family safe? Does the sitter drive and know where to go? Where are your teens? How scared the kids must be. The pets. The homebound! What about the outside animals like horses, goats? So glad we don't get tornadoes much in new England!🥴
11:18 AM - Mar 25, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Klobby L.
Same. I'm on the west coast, but I lived in Florida for a number of years. I always said I'd take hurricanes over tornadoes any day. It not the level of destruction, so much as the lack of warning.
11:25 AM - Mar 25, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Klobby L.
My God, I just looked it up. 1/3 of the town is single mother households. Almost 70% of the population is Black, so you know there's limited state infrastructure. 😳
11:31 AM - Mar 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}