Woke = Empathy + Courage
A
The lack of full support from the Left is why Biden doesn't get the recognition he deserves. There is no perfect President. Looking at accomplishments, Biden has been a consequential President for the middle class especially after the clusterf*ck of a mess from the TFG. Give Him His Due! FULL STOP.
08:06 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Will Walker
A
In response to Woke = Empathy + Courage.
Not sure why you’re picking a fight within the party here. The bad guys are on the right.
09:43 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Woke = Empathy + Courage
A
Dems need to stop saying he is too old or didn't do this or that. Too many are wishy-washy on him running again. He has kicked ass for two years getting way more done than anyone expected. I am calling on Dems to be proud & to go on the offensive, united, against the authoritarian republicans.
In response to Will Walker.
10:55 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Jessica (she/her)
A
I think part of the problem is that the #GOP has spent so much time giving the #DNC the #RadicalLeft treatment, that they expect the left to galvanize behind them as the right did behind Republicans. I give Biden credit where due, but being his constituent doesn't make me his fan or a Democrat.
Democrats Are Not "The Radical Left" | Renegade Cut - YouTube

What is the left anyway? And why is the Democratic Party not that? Support Renegade Cut through Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/renegadecut#Democrats #Biden ...

04:39 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Will Walker
A
I agree there is constructive criticism and there is trolling. Seems to me Dems are united in their praise for Biden’s SOTU performance. His age ought to worry everyone though. He should be promoting VP Harris more publicly. We need a back up plan at a minimum.
09:50 AM - Feb 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}