AmyjRoudy …
A
My dear, sweet puppy, Dana, crossed the rainbow bridge tonight. We rescued her as an older lady and tried to make her years with us golden. I needed to remember her and help myself shake this funk. Here are my memories of her time with us.
08:22 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Lynda
A
Oh Amy - I’m so sorry for your loss 💔

Our 14 y/o is in stage 4 kidney failure, so we won’t have very much longer with her.

I took a screenshot of your list about Dana. I’m going to do this! What a great idea. Thank you! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🌈
In response to AmyjRoudy ….
02:53 AM - Mar 26, 2023
AmyjRoudy …
A
In response to Lynda.
How is your fur baby? Whenever I think about Dana, I remember you and your pup. Sending good thoughts your way. ♥️♥️
11:30 AM - May 07, 2023
Lynda
A
I didn't mean to echo this.. LOL

Thank you so much, Amy! So kind of you to remember.
She's really doing pretty well! She has bad days here and there when she has an upset stomach, but she's still here loving her long walks. We're very fortunate! 💕
11:06 PM - May 07, 2023
AmyjRoudy …
A
In response to Lynda.
We have a 5 year old with kidney issues. I understand your pain. I wrote the list as soon as I came home from the vet. I felt like it helped me deal with my sorrow. How is it that they are in our life for such a short time, but own such a large portion of our hearts? 💔
03:51 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Lynda
A
It's because they love us unconditionally.
I'm sorry about your other pup.

If you're still on Facebook, there is a Canine Kidney Disease group that has been incredibly helpful. They seem to know more than my vet a lot of times! 💕

https://www.facebook.com/g...
06:38 PM - Mar 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}