Victor Shi
A
Missourians deserve better than Josh Hawley. Luckiky, Lucas Kunce is running against Josh Hawley and can defeat him. He joined me this morning to talk about his candidacy for Senate and why Josh Hawley must go. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/li...
11:33 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Bren
A
In response to Victor Shi.
Thank you I didn't see this go by before I'm so glad I did now. He has a very good chance of winning Mo in 24 I'd love to see more of him here there and everywhere.
07:38 AM - Jan 19, 2024
Bren
A
In response to Bren.
Just adding for all we Boomer hippies out there. Josh Hawley would have been labeled a Yuppie. 🤣
I don't really like labels but for Joshy I'll bend the rules. On an adult note Josh is a disappointment
07:47 AM - Jan 19, 2024
Russ Cole
A
Josh Hawley must go.
12:27 PM - Oct 15, 2023
JeffCO
A
Hawley should have been cooling his jets in prison by now after walking back into the building on J6 and voting to overturn the election.
11:53 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Laurie Cavanaugh
A
I'll support him because I believe in not letting Rs run uncontested, but is there any real chance for Lucas to win? Can we get enough ground game and register enough people and turn them out at the polls in one of the reddest states in the Union? I very much hope so.
11:47 AM - Mar 27, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryellenOwens) can see their posts

Kai Kronfield
A
It's going to be tough running against someone with so much experience, um, 'running,' but I think Lucas has what it takes.
11:42 AM - Mar 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}