Katy
A
User advice needed:
Am I doing something wrong? When I click on someone’s post and then use the arrow on Spout to go back to home, it takes me to the top and not where I was reading the TL. It’s frustrating to scroll back down to where I was. Using chrome.
08:21 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Katy
A
In response to Katy.
Thanks for the replies. I know it’s new and gonna change. Just wondered if it was my setup.
08:26 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Phoenician
A
In response to Katy.
It’s not you; currently the platform always returns to a refreshed timeline, instead of where you left it. It’s been requested that it be changed.
08:25 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Frederick Levick
A
In response to Katy.
You are not doing anything wrong. Right now that is the way it works. A number of people have asked @cbouzy to change this. Give him time. What he and his team have done in a short team is extraordinary.
08:24 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Jim Calkins
A
In response to Frederick Levick.
Willy Wonka - We Have So Much Time and So Little To Do (Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory) - YouTube

Movie: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory)Willy Wonka: We have to get on, we have to get on! We have so much time and so little to do - scratch that, revers...

09:12 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Anne P
A
In response to Katy.
That's the way it works right now. We are all asking for this to be changed. Baby steps and patience. But yeah, it’s frustrating. The end product will be worth the wait.
08:23 AM - Feb 08, 2023
BreHam
A
In response to Katy.
Me too. It's been reported tho
08:23 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Fumie Ichikawa
A
In response to Katy.
I’m experiencing the same and I’ve seen a few comments and asks for a fix regarding this. It’s not you! 🐳
08:22 AM - Feb 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}