Rosemary Mendel
A
I’m so effing angry right now! And of course a-holes like Marjorie T Greene are focusing on the shooter being trans. I don’t know who will see this as I don’t have many followers here yet. But I’m mad. I’m sad. I’m so sick of this.when will this end?
2tonshorty @2tonshorty
It's definitely us. The gun humping ammosexual Republicans have fucking ruined this country while bastardizing our constitution. It's depraved and sick.
08:49 PM - Mar 27, 2023
09:24 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
In response to Rosemary Mendel.
She’s a literal troll, that bullies people she deems weaker than her self-imposed Superiority. She’s projecting on the LGBTQAI+ community right now because she can. If the shooter had been Black or Brown, those would be her targets. If it had a White Christian, she would have shut the hell up!
09:41 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Rosemary Mendel
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
Exactly! She is gleeful over it.
09:42 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Exactly! I can’t imagine someone gloating over a situation like this…but she definitely is!
09:45 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Rosemary Mendel
A
On the backs of dead children. It’s sick!
In response to Lisse (she/her).
09:49 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
They are a sick bunch…we wouldn’t be here if they weren’t. They want child labor. Child marriage. Children carrying guns. They even want children to have babies of those that may abuse them. Having the child’s best interests at heart is not truly part of the “pro-life “ agenda.
09:54 PM - Mar 27, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}