Steven Beschloss
A
How many more times will we have to hear the news of another heartbreaking mass shooting? How many more time must children die before we have elected officials who ban assault rifles and pass real gun control that slows the mayhem?
11:11 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Lilhistorian
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
Forget the elected, forget the politicians. The only path is get to the insurance industry, more powerful lobby than NRA. They mandate responsibility and punishments. If you have a pitbull, trampoline, they can cancel you. If your gun used in a crime, why not that? Won't solve all, but it's a start.
11:53 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Thomas Dukes
A
It’s baked in. Causing chaos and harm, creating anger and fear, they are simply tools in their toolbox at this point.
02:00 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Pablo
A
09:08 AM - Mar 28, 2023
J Leep
A
Many. Many more times.

The shootings will only begin to be reduced once republicans are out of power.

Republicans removed from power won't happen until the majority of white people get over their fear of others.

Since I don't expect them to ever get over that fear, I'd say 2060ish?🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍
08:25 AM - Mar 28, 2023
Motown313
A
Nothing will change until we vote Republicans out of office. They don’t give a f**k about children. They are more concerned with banning books and drag shows, but not assault weapons. #VoteBlue
12:50 AM - Mar 28, 2023
Dan Wentzel
A
When Republican parents decide they care more about their kids living than party loyalty.

Republicans will only allow an Assault Weapons Ban to get past a US Senate filibuster when they fear a backlash from Republican parents more than they fear the NRA funding a far-right primary opponent.
11:21 PM - Mar 27, 2023
datahead68
A
A lot more times, I’m afraid. At the very least until a Republican in congress loses a kid to an AR-15 or the NRA lobby doesn’t shovel money into pockets of lawmakers anymore.
11:17 PM - Mar 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}