Molly Giering
A
White men took credit for building the country, white men are in power, white men make the rules, white men decides who gets rights and who doesnt....white men are the problem.
12:17 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Smiley
A
I'd argue that it's more specifically white male politicians. Saying "white men" seems a bit unfair when some us pigment challenged actually do try to walk a fair life. It'd be the same concept if a white man was saying all women should be seen, not heard (for example).
In response to Molly Giering.
12:29 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Molly Giering
A
In response to Smiley.
White men AND white women uphold the systemic racism...not just politicians. We have a problem that even the most liberal people are propping up white supremacy, but white men in power also have no incentive to fix anything because white supremacy keeps them on top of the totem pole.
01:01 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Smiley
A
In response to Molly Giering.
I can whole-heartedly agree with you on that! White Supremacy is THE problem 100%.

My point about politicians is this: Today, we have education programs that teach people how to "be a politician". I hate that. I'd much rather have someone that's had their share of the struggle.
01:07 PM - Mar 28, 2023
J Leep
A
In response to Smiley.
Who elects those white male politicians?
12:36 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Smiley
A
In response to J Leep.
yeah...fair point
12:59 PM - Mar 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}