Feisty in a crzyfkinworld
A
Just a heads-up to anyone who still has an account on the bird. Your tweets can be seen by people you have blocked.
How do I know this you might ask? Although I left it weeks after Musk took over, my account is still active. I just went on it & saw a tweet by John Cusack. He blocked me yrs ago.
08:58 AM - Mar 28, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Feisty in a crzyfkinworld.
Why on earth would John Cusack want to block you?
10:50 AM - Mar 28, 2023
A
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
Don't know, nor do I care. He isn't the only actor who blocked me for no reason. I wasn’t in the habit of replying to any of them either. I only replied to lawmakers that I oppose. Could be bc I used to drag trump? Whatever. No skin off my back.
12:22 PM - Mar 28, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Feisty in a crzyfkinworld.
Gotcha. Weird tho cos he HATES the orange psycho and the GOP as much as we do... and he was loud about it. Anywayz.. yeah, I only signed up in 2016 for the sole purpose of bashing Trump directly. I figured if he could go on there and say anything he wants then SO CAN I.
12:55 PM - Mar 28, 2023
A
Freedom of speech goes both ways. Amirite? 😂
I left behind over 76,000 followers. Do I miss the interaction? Yeah. But, I don't miss the toxicity. When you are leaving a social media site in a worse mood than when you logged in, it's a problem. Plus, Musk is a money hungry POS.
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
01:10 PM - Mar 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}