Jack Brown
A
It's time to start showing the bodies of shooting victims on TV, Youtube, etc. Unfortunately, for a significant subset of the population, until they see something — it's just an abstraction to them. Otherwise, nothing will get done to prevent future mass-murders.
10:25 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Paul Stadler
A
In response to Jack Brown.
It's a sad thought, but true. Just a little before my time, but that's what led to a lot of the push to get out of Vietnam. Seeing the likes of Walter Cronkite at the front showing what really goes on.
11:00 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Judith HeartSong
A
It is awful to contemplate, but what is finally going to get everyone calling their representatives and demanding action. It may be the only way to shake people out of complacency.
08:37 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Yvonne Vines
B
I totally agree As hard as that may be for a parent to allow that Remember Emit Till's Mom They need to take pictures & send it to the Republicans that won't do 💩 about it! Make them look at it up close & personal. I can't even imagine the pain those parents are going thru.l It's a damn shame
05:29 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
I thought the same thing on a prior shooting unfortunately. We need to show the reality AND remind everyone that repulicans are the ones who let the ban expire. We should have all been in the streets the day the ban expired.
04:56 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Diane Turner
A
Horrible to contemplate seeing that but worse that it happens.
04:40 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Siobhán Maree
A
As much I loathe the idea I have reached the point where I have to agree. I will support any family who has the strength to put those pictures out into the world. Those images are likely the only way to combat the gaslighting of the “it’s not the guns” crowd. Because #itIStheGUNS
01:44 PM - Mar 29, 2023 (Edited)
meyers23
A
I work in a school and have told my wife if the unthinkable happens to me, splash my dead body and all the gore everywhere she can. Make it as public as possible. You're 100% correct. People need to see the carnage to understand.
09:59 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Darby Carswell
A
If Republicans' children were the ones being murdered., do you suppose that would change their position on guns?
11:24 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Molly Giering
A
In response to Darby Carswell.
Do you really think that no republican's child has been murdered? Hell, Steve Scalise was shot and he became even more pro-gun, if possible. Guns are part of their DNA. We will NEVER get them away from them.
04:46 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Twenz VB
A
Totally agree! Just like Emmit Till's Mom did! America needs to be horrified for real!
10:53 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Jillian Anger
A
I don’t want to agree with you, but I do.

It will take a very strong family to now only allow, but insist those photos be released and the casket be open. Not many folks are of Emmit Till’s mother’s strength.
10:29 PM - Mar 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}