Mc Crispy
A
If you don't yet follow @FedBillBot , go do that right now.

Over the last week Republicans have dropped all pretense and are introducing bills designed solely to strip away any freedom from anyone who isn't white, hetero, and Christian.

Pay attention!
Congressional Bill Bot @FedBillBot
H.R.801
Securing the Border for Public Health Act of 2023

SPONSOR: Rep. Debbie Lesko (R), AZ-8
№ CO-SPONSORS: 12

https://www.congress.gov/b... #HR801
02:00 PM - Mar 28, 2023
12:58 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Mc Crispy.
The stuff that's posted on that account is really scary. Really, really scary. In order to make sense of it I probably need to find someone who can explain some of these things better so let me know if you have a source. Thanks.
05:56 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Mc Crispy
A
In response to Amylouise Donnelly.
When you click through on the link they provide in each post, it takes you directly to the bill. You can track every stage of it, from introduction to committee assignment to vote. With this new Congress, it takes a little longer for them to get the text of the bill posted for us to read.
06:55 AM - Mar 29, 2023
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
Thank you. Done. That's what they hate... Us being *Woke* to their shenanigans. 🤨
03:20 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Susan Riba
A
Got ‘em. And you 😉
01:47 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Pete‘s iPad
A
In response to Susan Riba.
Same
05:02 AM - Mar 29, 2023
allwen6
A
I don't live in America but looking from the outside in it seems like the Republicans want to turn the country into a giant Camp Davidian
01:12 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Mc Crispy
A
In response to allwen6.
Yeah, they're trying their best to turn it into a homogenized, cookie cutter, white, christian utopia. Free from any disagreement or differences through any means necessary.

Hitler would be proud of them.
07:06 AM - Mar 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}