09:42 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Cocoa Swann :)
A
In response to Art Hagan.
nope.
10:11 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
And so realistically, today, it's a *Congress* with a spine--to expel the traitors/sociopaths on valid grounds in order to demonstrate that the maliciousness won't be tolerated anymore and pressure any replacement with exposure of their funders. House Dems have little better to put time into.
In response to Cocoa Swann :).
10:54 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Cocoa Swann :)
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
WHY do white voters ALWAYS expect others to rescue them from the results/consequences of how they vote? this is what is INFURIATING to Black voters and others who PAY ATTENTION and do not vote per their bigotries.
11:06 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
That's a broad brush. I can't speak for others. And there's no quick fix for voters (white or not) who support fascists. That's why I'm focused on options that are realistic in the near term. There just aren't many that are viable, yet we need to choose and act on the best rather than just '24 wait.
11:14 AM - Mar 29, 2023
N N
A
In my red state, Dems have not turned out to vote in state & local elections. In 2016, too many Dem voters decided to protest vote and that resulted in 4 years of a corrupt WH, an insurrection, end of Roe, etc. It was bc Dems didn’t turn out 4 Hillary. I don’t think it’s fair to blame it on race.
11:52 AM - Mar 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}