Bella_Gee
A
Why are parents still sending their kids to school? Why are they playing Russian Roulette with their kids' lives everyday? If something terrible happens to them the first thing parents will scream is why did they pick jobs, convenience, over their kid's life? Could absolutely never be me.
Jerf @JerfJarf
Some receipts to share with the pro-birth crowd: Guns are the leading cause of death for teens and younger kids.
09:45 AM - Mar 29, 2023
11:44 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Bella_Gee.
Most parents need to work to keep their family fed and housed and don't have a choice.
11:49 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Bella_Gee
A
I would move every damn mountain, change job, move, homeschool, whatever it took. I would never throw my child to the wolves everyday and pray they make it home. Never.
In response to Salma Typhii.
11:53 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Reet Petite
A
In response to Bella_Gee.
In the focus on gun deaths in schools, it’s easy to forget where most of the gun danger is. “The vast majority of child and teen gun homicide deaths and unintentional shooting deaths & injuries occur in the home. More than 80 percent of child suicides involve a gun that belong to a family member.”
02:41 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Bella_Gee
A
In response to Reet Petite.
Granted, but guns in a home has not ever been a part of my reality. Nor would it be, even if I was a US citizen. My point stands that no matter where I lived, I would never send my child into a potentially lethal situation every morning. I would, without hesitation, leave the country first.
02:50 PM - Apr 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}