Ian Saint
A
I don’t want to engage with her, nor drive traffic to her miserable rant —

but I am struck by how Megyn Kelly received a $30 million severance from NBC… and yet seems to be a sincerely unhappy & unfulfilled person, despite that unimaginable fortune 🙁
04:50 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Robert McCall
A
In response to Ian Saint.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:47 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Claudia Hall Christian (She/Her)
A
I have thought the same thing. She is so bitter now. Cruel too. I assume bitter and cruel us her brand now?
07:51 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
I think I spouted about this before... used to have respect for MK after TFG did his "blood coming out of..." spiel. No so much anymore... like when she was angry at FLOTUS for wanting to be called Dr. Biden. Talk about hypocrisy (MK's dad is Dr. Kelly, PhD... emphasis on her being a hypocrite)
08:41 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Nicole
A
It really is amazing how people like this that are so privileged (i.e. $, family, and a profession) can be so miserable. I think in the south they would say "Bless her heart".
05:04 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Ian Saint
A
In response to Nicole.
I’m always amazed by how many exceptionally wealthy people manage to feel victimized.
08:45 PM - Mar 30, 2023
Diane Turner
A
She really is the worst. She tried nice on NBC and she sucked and was fired. She thought she was going to be media’s darling. Now she is just returning to the only thing that is believable about her: spreading hate.
04:54 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Ian Saint
A
In response to Diane Turner.
The way she lashed out at Jane Fonda after Jane balked at one of her questions was deeply uncomfortable to watch. I knew then that there was no way she could endure the entirety of her (outrageous) contract.
09:53 PM - Mar 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}