StDunstan
A
In response to Barbara Jean.
Next it will be ok to practice on delinquents. 🙄
02:40 PM - Aug 17, 2023
Barbara Jean
A
In response to StDunstan.
I would not doubt it. These people are evil. I put nothing past them.
02:44 PM - Aug 17, 2023
StDunstan
A
Bad ideas take on a life of their own.
06:52 AM - Aug 17, 2023
Ray StogieBear
A
Besides, people who comply with tyranny or insanity have no place teaching, not those who stand up against such.
12:19 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
What crap is this? So, they want to hired ex special forces, send them to college to become teachers? Is that what they're saying? That will never work. Why? 'Cause these states are NEVER going to pay them what they'd be worth. If I might paraphrase, "I see stupid people."
12:05 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Barbara Jean
A
In response to Sassy Musing.
You see stupid people, because they are stupid people. No other country has this type of problem. It's the guns!!
09:22 AM - Mar 30, 2023
DBA
A
So what the poster who thinks teachers should be trained and armed means, is that they want soliders for educators. And why stop there, just make all the schools military academies. We already know they don't want kids taught to think, they just want obedient fodder for the capitalist machine.
10:48 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Barbara Jean
A
In response to DBA.
They don't want anybody to think. We have no business with assault weapons. They need to be removed and red flag laws put into place. We are the only country with this ridiculous gun culture. It's because of the NRA and greedy politicians. No lives matter!
09:46 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
Yep, stupidity knows no bounds...

Imagine if the teachers say "sure... as long as you give us qualified immunity..."

Translation - if we shoot the wrong person, get your T&P spiel ready...
10:33 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Barbara Jean
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
Exactly!!
10:41 PM - Mar 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}