Caryl D
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I would appreciate it if you reached out to Alex_Kurtzman and the actors on StarTrek so I could finally close my Bot Sentinel Twitter account.
08:56 AM - Apr 01, 2023
HayFarmer
A
As the Bird plummets to Dante's 9th level, many will flee to new homes. When you release the app, popularity for this site will increase and that will bring many 'blue ✔ 's" here because they will find a large audience to spout to. The 'safe' and welcoming feel will make them happy they did.
02:54 PM - Mar 30, 2023
Simeon Kohlman Rabbani
A
Really the only thing limiting my activity here is that a lot of people I follow still aren't over here. Plus I still use Twitter to search up historical trends/info... well, at least until Elon puts that behind the paywall, too.
Having a phone app will vastly increase the no. of users here, IMHO.
02:09 PM - Mar 30, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
In response to Simeon Kohlman Rabbani.
We are all waiting patiently for many things to come including the App. We are only on our 58th day.
02:18 PM - Mar 30, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
It's like a wee boy riding his tricycle in a very mean and grumpy old man's house 😅🤣😂😭 This is too hilarious 😅
01:50 PM - Mar 30, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
Heheh.

Done.
12:58 PM - Mar 30, 2023
Dora Rose
A
New spouter here! Hi! Is there a way to turn off echoes? TY!!
11:23 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Mama Kin
A
I look forward to the 🐳 app. As it is now, my clipboard function is disabled on spoutible. This is rather limiting.
10:17 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Mel Owen
B
The link doesn’t work for me. Twitter is apparently circling the drain, big time.
10:14 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Mel Owen.
Go to the twitter app and visit cbouzy
11:26 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Val BVano
A
I love Spoutible and hope it can grows larger than twitter ever was! Wondering if the "Blue Wave" concept makes it seem like a liberal rant group? The intent here is safe, civil, intelligent engagement right? Do news organizations see it as a platform they want to be quoted on? Just a thought...
09:48 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
In response to Val BVano.
They will go where the eyeballs are.

As the #DeadBird continues to spiral into --whatever it's going to be, they will need to find others. #Spoutible may not be the only platform for them, but we can make the case it should be included.
02:12 PM - Mar 30, 2023
Brent Natzle
A
Could you kindly unblock me on Twitter. I apologize for being a tool
09:46 AM - Mar 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}