Joyce Vance
A
Before you start listening to people who debate the merits of the Trump indictment, remember that no one has seen the indictment yet, except for folks in the DA's office & on the grand jury, & they're not talking.
11:55 AM - Mar 31, 2023
Prefab Spout
A
Like everyone, I'm curious what the 34 are.
I'm also sure the case is iron clad and has been vetted by very high-ranking Dems because they know if they miss they're giving Trump the presidency.
In response to Joyce Vance.
11:58 AM - Mar 31, 2023
Nora Charles
A
In response to Prefab Spout.
Democrats, high-ranking or otherwise, had nothing to do with this. Even DA Bragg has nothing to do with the indictment, other than presenting the case to the grand jury — It’s the GJ indicting Trump. This has nothing to do with Democrats and everything to do with Trump’s criminality.
12:18 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Prefab Spout
A
In response to Nora Charles.
That's not what I'm saying. Vetted was a poor choice though.
I mean the case Bragg's got must b airtight for it to be moving forward. It only got to the GJ because everyone knows they have him.
07:40 PM - Mar 31, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Prefab Spout.
I sure as hell hope it was vetted by no one but the DAs office and the Grand Jury. If anyone else touched the case... it's over.
12:08 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Prefab Spout
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
"Vetted" was the wrong word. I didn't mean to imply influenced. I just mean that you can be sure this case is rock solid.
12:22 PM - Mar 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}