Joyce Vance
A
Before you start listening to people who debate the merits of the Trump indictment, remember that no one has seen the indictment yet, except for folks in the DA's office & on the grand jury, & they're not talking.
11:55 AM - Mar 31, 2023
Vanessa White
B
In response to Joyce Vance.
And an indictment is moot if you can have your people gum up the system until the day you die. He will never even go to trial let alone see a day in prison 🤷🏻‍♀️
12:37 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Bernard S
A
Everyone moaned he'd never be caught...until he was.
Everyone moaned he'll never be indicted...until he was.
Now people moan but the indictment is meaningless...until it is.

Bringing a financial fraud case against a former president is is terribly complex.
In response to Vanessa White.
02:35 PM - Mar 31, 2023
TrevWriter
A
In response to Bernard S.
I don't understand how it can be more complex than bringing the same charges against anyone else. He's no longer in a privileged position.
04:36 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Vanessa White
B
In response to Bernard S.
I have never once said he’d never be caught. I also never said he’d never be indicted. I’ve ALWAYS said he’ll never be held accountable, which is an entirely different thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️
02:57 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Bernard S
A
I am speaking more generally. He'll be charged and fingerprinted for the whole world to see. This is the most minor case he has against him. The GA and classified docs cases are way more consequential. Just saying, there is hope yet.
03:18 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Bernard S
A
And...that might have initially come off wrong. I was just saying that I have hope right now that "some"thing is going to stick. If he wiggles out of all three cases please photoshop this and throw it back in my face at the appropriate time and I promise I will accept admonition gracefully 🥴
03:20 PM - Mar 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}