Alan Smith
A
So is spoutable *all* just shouting at Trump and Vote-Blue-no-matter-who or are there nuance corners im missing?
02:32 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Alan Smith.
I find it is a lot, and that's mostly because conservative voices these days are apt to trolling, misinformation, and abuse so they would be removed quickly from a site like this. I, for one, welcome rational voices of disagreement or differing opinions, but the gulf is so damn wide now.
02:35 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Alan Smith
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Yeah. It’s also kinda strange to me that I’m seeing a ton of celebrations of the indictment (which… yay!!!) but also almost nothing about how this is way way low on the list of terrible things trump has done. Like… WAY low.
02:39 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Tepid compared to other suits & possible indictments. Like election tampering in GA or rape in NY. Some folks will take whatever they can get, but I want to see him held accountable for the heavy shit too. Makes no sense all his associates get prison time & they continue to act as if he's innocent.
02:44 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Alan Smith
A
And that’s just the shit where he broke a clear and defined law! I think you could make a reasonable case for Treason (Jan 6) or whatever the foreign agent thing is (Son in Law was paid how much by two oil country governments? While acting as a official govt agent?)
02:59 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Oh, he's absolutely a treasonist, a seditionist. Not to mention, can folks please stop pretending he didn't knowingly collude to steal the 2016 election? So much egregious shit has happened since then folks let that one slip their mind. I think he stole the Republican nomination as well.
03:18 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Alan Smith
A
See this is the kinda take I’ll get out of bed for.
03:31 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I am very engaged in civics and politics. But on social media I often just keep most of my opinions to myself. Not because I don't feel strongly about them, but b/c I don't want strangers thinking it's free rein to challenge or argue with me all day. I just find that behavior so unnecessary.
03:40 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Alan Smith
A
Yup. It’s not … a great place for coming up with new ideas. Nor play testing anything not totally baked. Good book I’m enjoying: The Quiet Before - by Gal Beckermen. About a lot of things, but in part about why just dunking on people about politics is crushing new ideas
03:50 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Alan Smith
A
Random book rec from someone with
03:50 PM - Mar 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}