Claudia Citro
A
I’m at a loss on how to impress upon you how important this article is at this moment in history.
07:05 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Randy Resists
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
White supremacist groups have fueled the GQP - John Birch & KKK, Tea Party, Q & Flynn. "American Psychosis" by David Corn & "They Want to Kill Americans" by Malcolm Nance detail the history and process we are experiencing. Fascism is thriving in America and must be confronted!
11:54 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Randy Resists
A
White supremacist groups have fueled the GQP - John Birch & KKK, Tea Party, Q & Flynn. "American Psychosis" by David Corn & "They Want to Kill Americans" by Malcolm Nance detail the history and process we are experiencing. Fascism is thriving in America and must be confronted!
11:54 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Randy Resists
A
Great article. These groups have fueled the GQP from the John Birch & KKK to the Tea Party and now Q & Flynn. "American Psychosis" by David Corn & "They Want to Kill Americans" by Malcolm Nance detail the history and process we are experiencing. Fascism is thriving in America and must be confronted
10:04 PM - Apr 04, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
The situation worsens, yet they weaken gun laws. I wish more people would understand this. 👉🏽 The G0P is not going to do anything to curb gun violence, because it IS what they want. Full stop. They are at war with this country and have openly stated this. Why are we not taking them seriously?
08:52 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
Night of the living dead started zombie fascination. Now it seems foretelling of life today with present/growing armed zombie followers of American tyrants and fascism. i say zombie bc there seem no words or deeds, said and done to dissuade these cult followers. And let’s not forget the enablers! ⬇️
08:30 AM - Apr 01, 2023
JustinTFaxx
A
When we all ask "why can't they choose the safety of our children over a specific type of gun ?" realize this; gun sales go up 35-60% after every school shooting.
08:19 PM - Mar 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}