Shannon Fisher
A
I have to say, @cbouzy , allowing the transfer of legacy verification to Spoutible, just as it's being abandoned by Twitter, was a freaking BRILLIANT move. Seriously. Well done. We're all over here with our blue checks like
10:50 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Yobaba
A
In response to Shannon Fisher.
Never had a blue check; likely not influential enough to get one. Is he allowing the transfer of blue checks by accounts that have simply purchased said? If "legacy verification" means what it sounds like it means, this is an OK thing.
08:21 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Pamela Hayes
A
I just wish they'd fix some of the bugs. I stopped promoting them after my notifications stopped working and, after initially investigating, they just stopped working the problem... and ignored subsequent requests for help.

I'm not going to drag them because there are only 7 of them, but still...
10:45 AM - Apr 01, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
In response to Pamela Hayes.
The mass exodus from Twitter is sure to cause some glitches. If we can be patient as they catch up with the influx of new accounts (and certainly lots of tech support inquiries), I think it'll come out a strongly fortified site and app in the end.
12:43 PM - Apr 01, 2023
DawnElaine FirstWave
A
#Whalecome2Spoutible

Remember that swimming with your pod here, will only bring you immense joy!

#KeepOnSwimming #BuildYourPod #BeSpoutiblyHappy
10:41 AM - Apr 01, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
In response to DawnElaine FirstWave.
Thanks so much! Great to meet you!
12:39 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
He is brilliant just for starting up a new platform and making sure mostly that it is a safe space for everyone who joins.
10:33 AM - Apr 01, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
In response to Lisa W FirstWave.
It's all brilliant. 10s across the board!
12:37 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Robert Rapier
A
That was the trigger for me. I saw his Tweet this morning, and thought "Why not give it a shot?"
11:18 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
In response to Robert Rapier.
It was the trigger for me, too. I opened an account in February, but I just parked my username for use in the future if the site took off. When I saw we could transfer verification, I immediately did it and started spouting and following people. I think this site really is a post-Twitter contender!
11:26 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Gail Jahn (she, her)
A
🍸*clink* it's delicious!🍸
10:57 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
In response to Gail Jahn (she, her).
🥂
11:01 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Sheilah Hayden