Pippi McQueen
A
Just joined spoutible. Twitter refugee. How do I find my Twitter peeps that have accounts here? 🤔 I'm a little blue dot in raging red TN. Not sure how to use this site yet. If anyone sees this, give a holler and send some Spoutible tips.
07:11 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Pippi McQueen.
Welcome to the pod! You will enjoy your time here, Grow your timeline by likes, echos, follows and follow backs. The more you engage the more fun you have.
07:30 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Jennifer Coke
A
I just follow everyone who reacts to my spouts. You’ll find your folks.
07:25 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Auntie D ?
A
In response to Jennifer Coke.
Me too. I also follow everyone that is following me because if he or she is interested to read whatever I'm spouting, then I'm also interested in whatever he or she is spouting as well.
12:22 PM - Apr 03, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
Hello and welcome to the pod 🐳 I am also a blue dot in raging red TN. If I can help just holla...or spout.
07:25 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Lori Emond
A
I’m a 🔵in 🔴TN too! I found folks by following & echoing & replying, then my timeline started to diversify & it got easier to see there were more & more of us on here. Also live spouting during major events picked up lots of folks who looked like good follows. Jump right in the water is warm!
07:24 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Pippi McQueen
A
In response to Lori Emond.
So kind! Thx!
07:36 PM - Apr 01, 2023
True North
A
Hang in there! it takes some maneuvering. I too am a twitter refugee, been here almost 2 months. No BOTS, no MAGA, no snark attacks! Go to explore and read tweets, when you find something you agree with, echo or quote echo it, then follow the spouter. You will start accumulating followers quickly.
07:19 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Katren Hoyden
A
New here myself and using search function to find major accounts I’d followed on bird to see if I’d been mutuals with anyone interacting on those accounts. I think the more you interact the more shows up in your timeline.
07:19 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Klobby L
A
This might help
https://spoutible.com/thre...

But if you search for a hashtag that you are interested in, then you can follow all the people with it, or like people that reply to those spouts. You'll get engagement pretty quick!
07:17 PM - Apr 01, 2023
DJohnRowinski
A
Hit the explore and type in something you are looking to find in Hashtags or People. It's a new platform so things are not set up to go viral. Once you follow you can hit timeline to see those account's Spouts. I am hoping the big Twitter accounts don't overrun this site as too many were mundane
07:16 PM - Apr 01, 2023

Only followers of this user (bootgrlll) can see their posts

Lisa Larson
A
Welcome Pippi! Can't tell you how to get your dead bird followers here, but I'll give you a follow!

Also, just find the peeps you like and see who they are following. I think you'll find this a pretty friendly place. :)
07:14 PM - Apr 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}