I Smoked Threads
A
The one thing I'm reallt worried about in 2024 is that people have gotten bored with Biden being totally normal and doing a good job every day
11:36 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Starlight Shelling
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
You mean The Press has
12:41 AM - Oct 05, 2023
MudDauber
A
There is data to back up that assumption. People's dopamine is activated by drama as entertainment. Which has no place in a well run government.
02:14 PM - Sep 28, 2023
Carol Nelson
A
07:58 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Aly C
A
Had this discussion last night with my MIL as she “just doesn’t know if he’s done enough “ 🙄 It is exhausting pointing out all of Biden’s accomps to people who think he’s ” just too vanilla “. Seriously, look just how much he’s done, and *bonus* we are now respected again around the world. 😉😃
07:12 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Tracy Rose-Erickson
A
Every day of Biden being normal is kinda weird compared to the hellscape of stress we were forced to live through. Not complaining! But you’re on to something. We can’t afford complacency.
10:39 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Koronin
A
It would help if the media would stop covering most of what tfg does and most isn't coverage worth to start with.
05:31 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Great Bombini
A
IDK, dude. I think a lot of people woke up and realized how much damage a fascist asshole can do in four years and never want to deal with that again.

Orange is OVAH. Don’t let him distract from stare and local elections. There’s still work to do. (So glad I found you here!)
01:57 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Karen B
A
Then we will need to post everything than Biden and Kamala is doing.
01:54 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Deb Grojean (one on the left)
A
Again, Tump sucks all the oygen out of the room, hogs all the headlines and dominates the news shows.

Meanwhile does anyone know about Biden's tour of 20 states to celebrate and promote employment?

That's why on Twitter, I like and retweet all of Biden's posts. Wish he'd migrate to Spoutibl
01:30 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Melissa Sutherland
A
In response to Deb Grojean (one on the left).
It infuriates me!
I wish that shows would at least start the show with government developments of the day… How about per branch of government highlights/lowlights and then breaking news of the day?
msnbc cnn nyt washingtonpost
(Iam going to tag news sites like they are on here)
03:20 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Don't worry. Celebrate, exalt, champion--*democracy*. No more cult of personality. Let's throw a better party that people won't want to miss. Everyone's invited.
#ComplacencyKills
#WeAreWinning
#diligence
11:56 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
You're concern also speaks to the value of highlighting the less widely covered accomplishments that go beyond "a good job". That's part of why I share 'US DOJ on the job' spouts. And it's why I'll have more to say about speaking in specifics: we forego important opportunities with vague references.
12:01 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Deb Grojean (one on the left)
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
I like the way you think!
01:31 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Denise D
A
I worry that they will use illegal tactics to actually steal an election. When we complain they will claim that we are just using the same rhetoric as they did
09:40 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Denise D.
Then we would do well to not "complain". The law is on our side, as demonstrated after the '20 election. They will of course try, and that is a sign of desperation. We have many recourses, primarily because we far outnumber them (aside from gerrymandered districts/states).
#diligence
12:09 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
My mother is a Fox News watcher. I rembee her asking me during 2020 campaign what did I expect Biden to do, and I said "not be an ahole, don't lie about things you don't have to lie about, and bring some class back to US Leadership."

That's it. Biden has done that well.
08:24 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Rachel Flink MD MPH
A
Or that he’s only doing 85% of what they want, so rather than keep nudging and advocating for their positions, they’ll burn it all to the ground and end up with someone who does 0% of what they want.
08:12 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Rachel Flink MD MPH.
Yes. Worth attention. We've all been conditioned by the psy-ops, lying, propaganda, etc., some more than others. Lack of understanding of the complexities and the backlog the Administration has had to deal with (among other things), combined with understandable trauma-induced 'wishing': challenges.
12:06 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Bill LePetomane
A
Very fair concern. I have some issues with the administration, but compared to where we were (and the options upcoming), the choice is not remotely difficult. And we're losing the impact of the dumpster fire that existed based off the fact that we're down to some smoldering embers left.
08:10 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Lisa Campbell
A
Yes, too many believe government should be run like a business and are obsessed with celebrities and billionaires.
08:04 AM - Apr 02, 2023
The Harlander ✅
A
Agreed, seems to be a problem here.
05:44 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Pete‘s iPad
A
I’m still loving the new boring. Makes my life so much more enjoyable.
03:23 AM - Apr 02, 2023
⚜️ Wicky M ⚜️
A
I’m not bored with him, but I’m super angry about his mishandling of covid. I’ll still vote for him, but I’m really unhappy.
02:33 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Leon Wagner
A
I’ll never get bored with that.
01:11 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Tom Cee
A
I agree with you. There is going to be a lot of work to do between now and then.
01:09 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Alexsandra Stewart
A
Concerns me too.
11:38 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Kris Y
A
Bored or complacent? Perhaps trying to describe how things would be if Biden had lost would keep people awake? IDK, it is a conundrum.
11:38 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Carole Tyler
A
We can't let that happen.
11:37 PM - Apr 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}