Braising Hussy
A
I lost my 16 yo son to suicide, two years ago. It has been a journey. I guide two other children through their own grief process.

In case someone needs to cry for a moment, I offer this song.

Please find gentle moments for yourself.

https://youtu.be/hD5hIqeKN...
Foy Vance - Make it rain - YouTube

It's the ORIGINAL, Ed Sheeran's version is the coverOfficial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnkFeywfBE

11:09 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
In response to Braising Hussy.
Thank you for sharing your journey as 2 years is a very short span of time in coping with the devastating loss of your son, the pandemic and the chaos going on globally. Condolences on the loss of your son and continued healing for your family.
09:15 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Braising Hussy
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
Thank you, Marie! I have found the great lesson in every life is to love through tragedy. And then fight like hell for everyone's peace!

May you have a gentle day!
12:15 PM - Apr 13, 2023
KM Laurence
A
I am sorry for your heartbreaking loss of your son. It’s traumatic and painful. Your continued strength in supporting the rest of your family is a testament to your character. Thank you for sharing. Please know that there are many people across the world who are with you.
09:13 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Braising Hussy
A
In response to KM Laurence.
Thank you, so much, KM. The world is a better place for you being in it! I appreciate your kindness.
12:12 PM - Apr 13, 2023
A Hayes
A
💙
07:35 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Braising Hussy
A
In response to A Hayes.
❤❤💜❤❤
12:16 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Rev. Deborah C Inyamah
A
Praying that God continues to comfort and console you as you provide strength and courage to others. 🙏🏾
08:42 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Braising Hussy
A
In response to Rev. Deborah C Inyamah.
Thank you, kindly, Rev. My strength is truth and love.

I hope you and yours always know this peace.
05:35 PM - Apr 08, 2023
LH Grant
A
I am beyond words sorry. My Son and I both suffer from mental health struggles. Either of us would be beyond devastated. Glad you are here; this is a GREAT place. I cannot stand pot roast; a regular of the former mother who i walked away from finally 8 years ago but we can try to be friends anyway:)
02:38 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Braising Hussy
A
In response to LH Grant.
Well, I forgive you for the pot roast comment. We can't all be perfect.

This IS a great place! I only wish I joined sooner. But again, we can't all be...

You will never walk alone through your journey. I will always be here for a laugh or sob. My DM's are open.

It's a pleasure to make your
02:46 PM - Apr 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}