Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
The real issue for the NYC jury in the Trump trial will be to decide who's the bigger liar Michael Cohen vs Donald Trump and despite Cohen's past lies for Trump I find it hard to believe that a fair minded jury will not see Trump's involvement as he was the sole beneficiary of the hush moeny payment
12:20 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Thinkerbelle
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
Just posted. There might be a third woman. This feels borderline gossipy:-)
12:45 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Thinkerbelle.
Are you really shocked at the prospect that on Tuesday we'll find out that multiple other women, aside from the 2 known publicly, also came forward & were also silenced, I'm not. Trump had an ongoing agreement w/the Enquirer to pay off & kill stories of these women w/PDAs so there might well be more
12:53 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Thinkerbelle
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
Personally, I’m thinking AG Bragg has more, like text messages and depositions of others, but yes it could just be a he said-he said.
12:27 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Thinkerbelle.
Correct. I cannot imagine that DA Bragg would put his entire career on the line, undergo the threats to himself & his family, & make himself the center of the universe as he is now UNLESS he had the necessary corroborating evidence in the forms of texts, emails, phone records & documentation
12:45 PM - Apr 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}