Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
I think it is important that we the people of Spoutible remember that while we joined to get away from hate & propaganda on Shitter we ought not lull ourselves into a false reality that we need not know anything about the GOP plans for the country or we can't allow for some diversity thought here..
01:53 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Aamir Hussain
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
I get blocked on here for being critical of the Biden administration. I'm more than happy to block conservative hate when it appears here.
02:13 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Aamir Hussain.
Not sure that George Conway embodies the conservative hate as most of the GOP he just a conservative that's it not a liar or spinner of facts so I can agree to disagree w/his world views.. And no administration is perfect no matter who's the POTUS there will always be issues people have with it so..
02:34 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Diane Turner
A
Agreed. We don’t want the MAGA trolls and the hate but don’t want to run the risk of being a left wing echo chamber that doesn’t allow for diverse thoughts. How we go about this I am not sure.
02:04 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Diane Turner.
I think if a person is astute enough to join this site then they are more than capable of seeing through who's a phony vs who's about the truth no matter the political ideology. This is the single most important thing to realize if we're ever to come back to the middle in politics no one group alone
02:37 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
Totally agree. I don't want echo chambers that create a distorted view, and I'm open to civilized discourse.
02:00 PM - Apr 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}