Trish Greenhalgh
A
I’m a Twitter refugee. Keen to pull my followers to this new site. Any tips?
03:11 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Sara FL Kirk
A
In response to Trish Greenhalgh.
Me too, I cannot bear to post to the birdsite anymore so am hanging out on Mastodon and here and hoping that my twitter peeps will join at some point. It takes time to build community but I don't miss the toxicity of the other place!
07:31 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Andrew Fielder
A
I'm here! 😁
03:12 PM - Apr 03, 2023
Mask Wearing Amy
A
I'm personally THRILLED you are here! Not enough of the COVID aware science folk have come to the whale yet...hopefully you are the trickle that will become a flood!
08:37 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Joanna Jenkin
A
You’re the only person from the bird site that I follow here. I’ve exchanged words with varied new people here, more often, which is great. But I miss certain niches, eg, old colleagues.
03:55 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Trish Greenhalgh
A
In response to Joanna Jenkin.
I've worked out that we have to put active work into making Spoutible work for us. Am going to post on Twitter lots to draw people over, but we all need to create content HERE not THERE.
04:01 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Linda Rosborough
A
I follow you on Twitter and following you here, too. I’m hoping as posts and migration grow, this will become the place to be.
03:18 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Trish Greenhalgh
A
In response to Linda Rosborough.
seems rather lonely here but potentially much nicer. I'm going to spend more time on here
03:21 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
You can add additional interests to your bio so folks can find you, but mostly just post and you'll get echoed to their TL eventually
03:15 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Trish Greenhalgh
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Thanks - good idea to add interests to bio (duh!)
03:22 PM - Apr 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}