Connie Hewitt
A
Ditto......it seems that people also DON'T follow back. Is it that they don't look at their followers list, they wait for a notification?
Vanessa White @ECGetaways
@cbouzy still hoping for the ability to know if someone I’m following is following back without clicking on their profile. The only feature I miss from the bird. Please and thank you.
12:43 PM - Mar 31, 2023
01:04 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Vanessa White
B
In response to Connie Hewitt.
It’s two fold I think. People don’t realize that not all followers show up in notifications. And two, I, like many others, vet everyone. If your profile has no picture and/or no Spouts, I’m not following you back.
09:16 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Connie Hewitt
A
In response to Vanessa White.
I follow.....then, if a week or so later they haven't followed back, I'll unfollow.
PS. I followed you.
12:26 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Vanessa White
B
In response to Connie Hewitt.
If I follow someone first it’s because they interested me in some way. In that case, I don’t care if they follow back. I’m more concerned about those who follow me then unfollow after I follow in order to simply increase their numbers 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 I’m not playing games with these people.
03:23 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Pamela Smelser
A
Same! I could not care less how many followers I have. I follow people to see what they have to say and share.
In response to Vanessa White.
03:30 PM - Apr 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}