Diane Turner
A
Fetterman inspires me to speak to my own mental health. Like him I am being treated (outpatient) w/ketamine for depression from the sudden loss of fiance. My life force left me. Treatment saving me. Spouting w/you helps. Important #mentalhealth be in the light. Thanks

https://youtu.be/idNlI31YCUs
Sen. John Fetterman discusses his depression, recovery - YouTube

In an interview days before his release from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, the Pennsylvania Senator talked with "Sunday Morning" anchor Jane ...

08:39 PM - Apr 02, 2023
NorthCoast TerryMaryJoan
A
In response to Diane Turner.
🕯
01:30 AM - Apr 04, 2023
April ZinniaHouse
A
That interview was really amazing. I can't think of any other politician with the courage to be honest about their vulnerabilities. Pennsylvania chose someone with strong character.
09:23 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to April ZinniaHouse.
Yeah. Really touched me. I hadn’t shared what I was doing except for with my family and closest friends as there is a such a chance for judgement. But he came forward and it encouraged me to share with whale community. I bet he helps a ton of people to go get treatments. And the vile will vilify
09:25 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Darby Roman
A
Thanks for sharing your story and the link to Sen. Fetterman interview ; stay well
09:58 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Ms. Gen
A
So happy you've found a medium that champions your well-being
Thanks for sharing 💙
09:40 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Ms. Gen.
Thanks! After 3 years of being out of sorts and trying the traditional ways this really does help: Rebuilds neuroplasticity so you can heal.
09:44 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Earthling Ruthie
A
I too suffer a lifetime of fighting depression. I’m here for you.
09:39 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Earthling Ruthie.
I am sorry to hear that. My best friend has it life long and trying to convince her
to check out Ketamine. Thanks. Pulling for you too!
09:42 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Bella_Gee
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
09:39 PM - Apr 02, 2023
MsFahrenheit
A
So glad you have support through this.
09:07 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to MsFahrenheit.
Doing treatment in Florida and staying with my parents away from my friends in NYC. So everyone’s friendly and supportive voices here have been great. I also get to feel a part of helping build this community. The miserableness of Twitter definitely was a depression trigger. This is a happy place.
09:10 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Keith Ashwood
A
Sorry for your loss... stay well
08:54 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Keith Ashwood.
Thanks Keith. The loss was 3 years ago but I didn’t deal with it well so it comes back to get you… but I have been in treatment for 8 weeks and it’s been life changing. My hood spirits are returning.
08:58 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Lori Emond
A
Speaking the truth out loud & making the decision to seek help to become well takes so much courage - good for you 👏 Keep up the good work! Be well! ☀️🌅
08:45 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Lori Emond.
Thanks Lori! That is why I spoke up. We keep these things hidden away when the brain needs care just like the rest of us. I am doing much better. Ketamine is a game changer.
09:00 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
Thank you for sharing. Be good to yourself and heal and remember the world is a better place cause you're in it.
08:43 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
Jay. Thank you. I am 8 weeks in on esketamine treatments and it’s game changing. Beginning to feel my old self. So I do believe you are correct.
09:01 PM - Apr 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}