Rebecca E
A
PLEASE ECHO - Part 2 - The Daily Beast
MTG Calls Dems a ‘Party of Pedophiles’ in Softball ‘60 Minutes’ Interview
The soft-pedaled segment also featured footage of the congresswoman working out and deflecting blame for calling the Parkland shooting a false-flag operation. Time to #BoycottCBS60Min &am
Rebecca E @ISJ408
@RadioFreeTom
“In voiceover, Stahl went on to call Greene ‘smart and fearless,’ ended the segment by pondering the question of whether the secessionist, QAnon-adjacent lawmaker would be able to ‘expand her brash MTG brand beyond the right-wing populist base’.” This really happened on CBS. PLS ECHO
11:05 PM - Apr 02, 2023
11:07 PM - Apr 02, 2023 (Edited)
Susan Leonard
A
In response to Rebecca E.
I didn't watch. I knew it was going to be a softball interview with someone 60 Minutes should never have been amplifying. I will never watch 60 Minutes again. #Boycott60Minutes
12:26 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
The least they could have done if CBS were actually still a real news outlet would have been to depart the list of dozens of pedo relatef convictions of known republicans, and ask mtg for a list of ones who were Democrats.....
11:15 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Gabriel DiLaurentis
A
she must've lost her fucking mind to call mtg smart and fearless. what a joke. also what a way to leave a legacy behind and trash everything she's ever worked for.
11:10 PM - Apr 02, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}