Chuck Charles
A
It seems obvious that if we fail to respond to the pathogenic hellstorm that SARS-cov-2 has grown into, it will precipitate increasingly destructive outbreaks until we’re forced to implement the measures that have been called for since this started.
07:40 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Licia
A
In response to Chuck Charles.
The Japanese government, which never had the constitutional power to order a mask mandate, has told everyone that they are only required to wear masks in certain places. Took out the trash this morning. Saw about 40 people and all wore masks. Recently, I have only seen the faces of young men.
07:29 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Chuck Charles
A
In response to Licia.
I’m envious. Can’t help but imagine how my life would be different if my local community had similar values. Or what the consequences of the choices made will be.
07:38 PM - Mar 12, 2023
(((Pro-Choice Morgana)))
A
We are failing, and I've given up hoping meaningfully protective measures will ever be implemented. People look at me like a neurotic space alien every time I wear a mask indoors in public.
#SARSCoV2 #COVID #CovidIsNotOver #LOngCOVID
09:30 PM - Mar 07, 2023

@CuriousFoolish deleted this reply.

07:50 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Chuck Charles
A
In response to Cheryl G-S.
Thinking there are some assumptions there that reflect a bias.

While any force that puts pressure on humanity will increase the burden on exploited people hardest, the idea that privilege or affluence will insulate against disease seems increasingly questionable.
08:06 PM - Feb 01, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}