Lori Goldstein
A
I’m giving Spoutible a try, but I feel lost and confused. How do I find all the people I follow on the dying bird?
12:46 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Barry Shapiro
A
In response to Lori Goldstein.
I’m pretty much doing the same thing- giving this a try. Twitter is awfully toxic of late.
02:06 AM - Apr 03, 2023
SeattleBlueGull
A
A lot of people have the same handles here as they had in Twitter. If you remember some name, enter them in the Search bar. Add hashtagSubjects to your bio if you have particular interests. I generally hang out in the Explore listing; find interesting people or ones you recognize.
12:54 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Janice Mac
A
Welcome!!!
You can put your Spoutible.com link on your Twitter profile. Then send a tweet to your followers to move over here.
As for those you follow, check the verified list for Spoutible.com and see if any are there.
Lastly, try inviting others with a DM or quote tweet...?
12:53 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Anonymous
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:52 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Steven McDermott
A
Just start following people. Add to your list and trust me, you will see people from the dying bird that you know showing up in your feed. I have been here from the first days and have not looked back once.
12:51 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Ground Control
A
Try to look them up in the Search Bar of the Explore section. Be sure to hit the People tab when you do and bear in mind that not everyone has migrated yet.
12:50 AM - Apr 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}