Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Just look at them. SMH. Good ole boys. Doing the lords work, for sure. Probably go home every day to their own kids. Pillar of the community. Birds of a feather, flocking together.

You must encourage everyone in your circle, close and wide, to vote blue. We're just a fairer-minded set of people.
08:23 PM - Apr 03, 2023
J Louise
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
I knew before I ever opened this some of them would be coaches who taught social studies. 5is is who is teaching our kids about civics.
11:33 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
Total small dick energy coming from those idiots.
11:17 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
Let the Sunshine in ! This disinfectant couldn’t have happened to a better set of boys. May this law sunshine many more to come !!
11:10 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
No. I won't "just look at them". I choose not to judge others by appearances--skin color, facial hair, body size, and the like. Their *documented* behaviors are more than enough to base an assessment on.
11:04 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
It sounds like you're thinking I wanted you to "just look at them" because they are white... then you went on to tell me you don't judge. But I imagine if you didn't see my pic... you night not've responded that way.
11:24 AM - Apr 04, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

BigBrownGirl
A
08:59 PM - Apr 03, 2023
Judy Nestico
A
Is it just me or do they all look like the same person in different stages of life? Disgusting all of them.
08:32 PM - Apr 03, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Judy Nestico.
I thought the very same thing! They look awfully similar.
09:10 PM - Apr 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}