Emma Quinn
A
On a completely random note I was short notice invited to a dance as my actual self?! And while I'm extremely hyped for the chance I have absolutely no clue what dress or shoes i'm wearing. This is new to me
02:00 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Aisha Opinionated Hijabi
A
In response to Emma Quinn.
Did you figure it out? Because I am here to help outfit plan if it’s helpful. We just need to know your style and what you own… plus if you’re going for in fashion rn (baggy pants or flares + neon green or an oversized blazer) or fashionably you?
02:32 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Emma Quinn
A
In response to Aisha Opinionated Hijabi.
Not yet. I'm thinking a formal look. Like a cute cocktail dress or formal type gown?
07:47 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Aisha Opinionated Hijabi
A
Oh that’s fun! Yes! Choose for accentuating what’s wrong your fav features are. Cocktail dresses are cheaper than formal wear if cost is an issue. Then you get to choose jacket, shoes and hair styles to match. A formal dance invitation is so much fun!
04:16 PM - Apr 03, 2023
Emma Quinn
A
In response to Aisha Opinionated Hijabi.
I'm just on a time and money crunch.
I should find a cute jacket.

You are already so helpful
04:43 PM - Apr 03, 2023
Aisha Opinionated Hijabi
A
Goodwill & second hand stores have great cocktail dress options and there’s sometimes a local “buy nothing” group on Fb where you can say “I’m a size 10, looking for a cocktail or formal dress” or something. Wish I was closer message me anytime if you need a shopping pal!
08:55 PM - Apr 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}