Diane Turner
A
Great Body Language analysis of DeSantis. But it’s one word in this video that disturbed me most.

He says “my citizens”

This is the moment that disturbed me most. They’re not his citizens. They are Florida citizens and he is their governor.
Jack Brown @DrJackBrown
1 of 39/ Body Language Analysis No. 4681: Ron DeSantis and Disney — Nonverbal and Emotional Intelligence (VIDEO, PHOTOS)

https://youtu.be/UQgT8TXsc...
Ron DeSantis teases next moves in battle with Disney: ‘You ain’t seen nothing yet’ | New York Post - YouTube

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis warned The Walt Disney Company on Thursday that he has unfinished business with the Mouse House.The Republican governor reacted to ...

09:32 PM - Apr 03, 2023
09:58 PM - Apr 03, 2023
Eltee Ryan
A
In response to Diane Turner.
As a Democrat Floridian, that bothers me too. He thinks since he won the election, all Floridians love him and agree with every single thing he's doing. In reality, he did not campaign on these issues, so some of his voters regret their vote now.
12:50 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Tony
A
Yep, I grew up in England, and was called a "British Subject" I hate that term, a term of ownership, subjugation, the same sentiment that De Santis expressed. Language is always so telling..
12:04 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Tony.
Yes. It’s a tell of someone who wants to suppress.
12:18 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Millicent Williams
A
Floridians are in the Hunger Games.
10:19 PM - Apr 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}