Luc Monette
A
Why are people so obsessed with a Spoutible app? People don't know how to use a browser? I swear this suppose Techy Generation only knows how to click things. Well then kids, there is a ''add to home screen'' option in your browser and a nice icon will now be displayed on your home screen! Magic!
06:52 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Lightly Salted
A
In response to Luc Monette.
It's not me today, but it was me.

When it comes to technology, many are loathe to go "backward." I would suggest this is an indication of impatience rather than an obsession.
07:12 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Luc Monette
A
In response to Lightly Salted.
Yeah, I get that but an App is more costly then this. If people show patience and this platform grows, the app will come, Bouzy has said so. I kinda like the browser because it has limitations like no notifications. Which means I use Spoutible when I want too. Yes u could turn notifications but...
07:28 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Lightly Salted
A
In response to Luc Monette.
My preference is not an obsession.

There are functions an app can provide that a browser can't and there are functions that an app can do better than a browser.

I use my phone almost exclusively, rarely touching my laptop. So, I want a cleaner, more efficient experience with this platform.
07:03 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Luc Monette
A
In response to Lightly Salted.
Well that's fair, but some won't use spoutible until there is an app, which is not you obviously.
07:05 AM - Apr 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}