Diane Turner
A
I dedicate this photo from my last gun reform march to the kids protesting in #Tennessee

“And these children that you spit on as they try to change the worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They’re quite aware what they’re going through.”

- #DavidBowie #changes
#GunReformNow
11:14 PM - Apr 03, 2023 (Edited)
Brandon Ally
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Was there yesterday. The kids ain’t happy. I was there when the city demanded change after George Floyd. It was moving. But that was nothing compared to what I saw yesterday. Teachers intend to protest with the kids on Thursday when they vote to remove Dem lawmakers. Go Blue! Make some change!
08:13 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Diane Turner
A
I wish I could have been there with you. The photo I posted I took at the 2018 #marchforourlives protest in NYC organized by the kids of that Parkland shooting. David Hogg was at the podium where it started. We must have had 500k minimum marching. Covid stopped momentum. Then hopeful now angry.
In response to Brandon Ally.
08:19 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Brandon Ally
A
In response to Diane Turner.
If TN is the canary in the coal mine… this summer we could see some meaningful change across the country. If only all the children out there yesterday could vote 😢
08:25 AM - Apr 04, 2023 (Edited)
Diane Turner
A
In response to Brandon Ally.
Hopefully they inspire more to do so. Nashville is such a hot and growing city… blue in a red state. Hopefully they can effect change. Hopefully we don’t see any actions like Kent State happen here. But history has its eyes on #Nashville
08:29 AM - Apr 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}