Claudia Citro
A
I was much more productive when I worked at home. The best part was that I didn’t have to dress up, wear make up, or have all f those inane conversations on a daily basis. The introverts know what I’m talking about. I don’t mean to be offensive, but mostly I don’t care what you did last night.
eanybean @ianroberts
I prefer working from home, and it seems most of my colleagues agree. After COVID, my employer targeted 60% office attendance by April this year. Failing miserably they pushed that deadline to September and began a huge charm offensive. The needle remains stuck at 15%.
12:56 PM - Apr 04, 2023
01:01 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Pro-Science Establishment Dem
B
In response to Claudia Citro.
Right?? Also, I sit by loud people. I'm doing hybrid right now and I relish the days I get to wfh.
04:35 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Tim Graf
A
All of that. Productivity across the board has actually increased with the WFH situation in most cases, so I don't get why they're trying to reverse course on it. The only thing I can think of is the control freaks are having a conniption.
01:13 PM - Apr 04, 2023 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (lyates1994) can see their posts

Deputy Minister of Flashdance
A
Exactly! I also don't care what they did last weekend and I don't want to tell them any of my business either! 😆 Also don't need the high school drama BS that goes on either. Thankfully I still get to work from home!
01:06 PM - Apr 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}