Sheiler C
A
Well, I did it! I put in my retirement resignation today. I feel very good about this. I’ve taught a long while, through COVID, and are having a stellar year. Going out on a professional high note! I do have a huge grin on my face 🤣
04:04 PM - Apr 03, 2023
Sideeye Slant 🎨
A
In response to Sheiler C.
Welcome to the retirement club! I can tell you from my experience, it was the best thing I've done so far. I worked hard for 47 years. I put up with a lot of heartache & crap for many of those years. It's finally time for me & I'm loving it. I hope you enjoy it to the fullest!🥂
01:24 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Sheiler C
A
Thank you Sideeye. I will take your words to heart and start off on my new adventure without looking back... there’s so much out there in the world! People say September is a beautiful time of year to travel Who knew? 🤣
In response to Sideeye Slant 🎨.
05:25 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Sideeye Slant 🎨
A
In response to Sheiler C.
I think you'll find just abt any time of the yr is a good time 2travel! Fall is nice for fall colors. The desert SW is good 4escaping cold winters. Mtns in the summer are divine. Spring is great almost everywhere! I see a lot of ppl chase 70 degree temps! 😉 Anyway, just enjoy everything w/no alarm.
06:24 PM - Apr 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}