Gregg Chadwick
A
Thank You! to the students voting today at University of Wisconsin Eau Claire. Students are showing up en masse in support of democracy, women's rights, gunsense, diversity, and our collective future.

Today's the day Wisconsin to return fairness and integrity to the Wisconsin Supreme Court!
🗳
05:29 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Patricia E
A
In response to Gregg Chadwick.
Regardless how each individual casts their vote, this encourages me. It frightens those who want to control peoples rights and choices. I just want to thanks these students for taking the time to exercise a right many fought and died for.
02:48 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Jess Martin
A
They made a world of difference. 💪👏👏👏
10:30 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Iz Here
A
#GenZ know exactly who are endangering their lives & crushing their futures. They know exactly who are enabling the terrorists. They know the only rational path forward is to #voteoutGOP . We owe it to America's future to join w them to protect theirs.
08:38 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Chofu Alum
A
Please let it be true that America finally has a whole generation of people that ALL VOTE in every election!!!
This is how it should be!
07:27 PM - Apr 04, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
The kids are alright. They're pissed and they're going to vote. Something the GOP should have seen coming a mile away. We older Millennials, Gen X'ers, and boomers would do well to unite with them.
07:14 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Kim Hamilton
A
This is beautiful to see!
07:03 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Sitara 68
A
That is a long and beautiful line!
07:01 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Angela Gibson
A
Each and every election is Defcon 5. I can't imagine the exhaustion and fear these younger voters live with because I'm from an older generation that was raised on whitewashing and fairytales. Well, it's time to set things rights and follow their lead.
07:00 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Gen Z is done dying for Republicans' ambitions.
06:49 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Judy Robertson
A
🙌🙌💪💪👏👏👏
06:40 PM - Apr 04, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
Thank you. Save us kids!! Sorry we've failed you on gun control and gun laws reform, but saving democracy is the MAIN thing right now.
Hopefully, together, we can then get some common sense gun laws passed and assault weapons banned.
06:02 PM - Apr 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}