Larryhostawards
A
I have a question for all the veteran spouters. Is this true?
"You see only the content that your followers echo or spout. Similarly, you will only spout to your followers.". If so, how do I see new people to choose from, to follow?
07:52 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Larryhostawards.
That would show a "Protected Tweet" message if I understand you. I have never Spouted you before, yet I saw your Spout as well as other people's Spouts, so I don't know what mean. 🤷
08:35 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Steve Rogers.
what 𝙮𝙤𝙪 mean.
09:24 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Lisa Wines
A
I click on Timeline to see spouts only from people I follow. I click on Explore to see spouts from everyone here and find new people to follow that way.
08:21 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Larryhostawards
A
In response to Lisa Wines.
Thanks, forgot about the explore
08:42 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
Hey Larry go through my followed and followers list choose those that interest you. Also follow @DroidPlays for the lists she publishes of new spouters and good spouters to follow. Also simple rules to grow your timeline Spout, Echo, Quote Echo, Follow & Follow back. Likes get you nothing.
08:05 PM - Apr 04, 2023

Only followers of this user (outside_time) can see their posts

Larryhostawards
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
Thanks Jay, Appreciate it.
08:20 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Josol
A
I have been following people who follow me or if I really like what someone spouts I check out their page and follow that way. I don’t just follow people with my same interests. I like getting to know people with all different interests. People are friendly here- it is not like the other toxic one.
08:05 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Aiming Higher
A
The accounts you follow echo other accounts. If you appreciate their posts, follow them.
In addition to checking out posts using the explore option, also click to find who likes or echoes posts you like.
There’s a vast wealth of potential accounts to follow utilizing those options. 👍🏻
08:02 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Larryhostawards
A
In response to Aiming Higher.
Thaaaaank Yoooou !!!
08:21 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Angela Thompson
A
It’s is like going to supermarket with lots and lots of different aisles of ideas and interests . Lots of fun to sample and have a gander.

If you post or quote echo - your comments/post will be on explore line too ( it moves fast) but if you respond in conversation that does not go on explore
08:00 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Joyce Neufeld
A
Fellow spouters correct me if I'm wrong but I think "Timeline" shows you spouts from people you follow and "Explore" displays a different timeline that includes accounts you're not yet following.
07:59 PM - Apr 04, 2023
The Phantom.
A
In response to Joyce Neufeld.
I think that’s right.
08:03 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Grumpy Introvert
A
Use the explore link (the compass) as opposed to the timeline (little clock above line). Explore introduces you to new people.
07:59 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Giordana
A
Click on *explore* in the menu, then browse the spouters that appear. You can also explore hashtags, for topic related accounts, and the "verified" if you are seeking journalists or notable people. There is plenty to choose from, and follow. Then your timeline gets diversified. 🙂
07:58 PM - Apr 04, 2023 (Edited)
Carla Day
A
Click on the middle button... Looks like a pocket watch?! Or compass? That shows you people you don't follow.
07:56 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Kris Y
A
In the left hand column Timeline is the people you follow, Explore is all post/spouts.
07:56 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Susan Wise
A
If you click on Explore, you will see people that you are not following.
07:55 PM - Apr 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}