Porrada VFR
A
thread 1/1
1. He didn’t really want the job. It was to setup a nice grift (as usual) of suckers. Look at his face when he met President Obama for the transition. Total panic.
2. He’s never suffered consequences. He likely has no concept of being held to account. Hence the tantrums, like a toddler because when
01:15 PM - Oct 13, 2023
Porrada VFR
A
thread 2/1
1. He didn’t really want the job. It was to setup a nice grift (as usual) of suckers. Look at his face when he met President Obama for the transition. Total panic.
2. He’s never suffered consequences. He likely has no concept of being held to account. Hence the tantrums, like a toddler because when
I Smoked Threads
A
Trump is such a dipshit. If he had just paid Stormy Daniels out of his own pocket and not laundered the payments through his company, he'd have gotten off. He went out of his way to crime in this instance because he takes the criminal route in everything he does.
08:39 PM - Apr 04, 2023
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
I think this is the most truthful analysis of that man I have seen.
12:55 AM - Sep 24, 2023
Beth Noble Ahlstedt
A
Trump is the architect of his own demise. He had to know that he'd be scrutinized to the Nth degree when he ran for POTUS. His overblown sense of entitlement & invincibility will hopefully be the Achilles heel to his downfall, taking the former Republican party with him. We can't let FASCISM win.
09:06 AM - Sep 16, 2023
k hola (she/her)
A
If you’re a criminal, why would you try to get the government with their extensive background checks to hire you? Major dipshit.
08:49 AM - Aug 13, 2023
Porrada VFR
A
In response to k hola (she/her).
thread 1/1
Porrada VFR
A
In response to k hola (she/her).
thread 1/1
Thinkerbelle
A
Maybe saying he’d have gotten off” was not the best word choice here:-)
04:50 PM - Aug 10, 2023
John Roche
A
He’s compulsive like Jimmy McGill, AKA Saul Goodman, without the smarts.
08:01 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Tim Surf
A
I'v always said he will lie when the truth is better. He can't help himself
09:28 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
I think the word you are looking for is "cheap". He reluctantly agrees to the payment, then thinks "hey, let's make this a business expense so I can get a break on taxes...". The idiocy knows no bounds...
08:59 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Lauren Ingall
A
I was thinking the same thing. And I really think his voters wouldn't have had any issues if all the women told their stories before the election.
08:48 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
Or he could have bluffed his way out of it, like he always does. It was never abougt Melania, that's for sure, she knew who and what she married, for heaven's sake - he was still married to Marla when they started "dating"! (I've never really been convinced she wasn't a mail order bride anyway)
08:41 PM - Apr 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}