Joan H
A
What I like most about Spoutible so far is a diversity of thought specifically in the comments. Disagreeing w/out name calling. Always like to read comments but I now realize I used to brace myself for the worst. We can disagree and further a conversation without unnecessary vitriol. #MoreOfThis
02:14 PM - Apr 05, 2023
ALDOlivarius
A
In response to Joan H.
I must agree with you on this. Every time I go on Twitter, I brace for the name calling. I find I do not have to do so here. There are still trolls lurking, but most of them are walking on their tiptoes. The few brave ones are immediately gone.
02:43 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Joan H
A
In response to ALDOlivarius.
Yes, exactly. That’s why I had to finally leave Twitter…the algorithm was so messed up, that even with the secure profile I had, I hardly saw posts from people I was following. And the comments, just soul crashing, and I’m not even being dramatic, ha ha!
04:32 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Joan H.
Nice to be in an online place where actual people talk like adults for a change, yes?
02:17 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Joan H
A
In response to Ground Control.
YES. I think we’d all grown accustomed to the abusive nature of other social media sites and forgot that this was even possible. A much-needed breath of fresh air!
02:19 PM - Apr 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}