Mary Stevens
A
Got the date for my lumbar fusion. I'm scared to death. Doc says he can only give 7 days of pain meds at a time and they're having a hard time finding them. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?
08:14 PM - Apr 05, 2023
allwen6
A
In response to Mary Stevens.
I had a spinal fusion many years ago, procedure is much improved since then. I had a nerve pain that used to shoot down my leg and make it jerk, for about 3mths afterwards. The things I found that helped was hydrotherapy or even just walking in the pool. 1/2
08:24 PM - Apr 05, 2023 (Edited)
allwen6
A
In response to allwen6.
Alternate sitting and standing. I did gentle tai chi, lots of vids for beginners on you tube. Heat packs where my best friend. Ibobruphen. You will have a new lease on life
08:27 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
I'm sorry! :( I'm allergic to many prescription narcotics and pain meds, so I've talked to doctors about it and you can take up to 1000 milligrams of Ibuprofen every 6 hours. It really does help more than you might expect. Maybe save the strongest meds for the worst parts? Hope that helps!
08:23 PM - Apr 05, 2023
DragonEmbersArt
A
Is Mary Jane legal where you are?
08:16 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Mary Stevens
A
In response to DragonEmbersArt.
Yes. I usually use edibles but it only helps the muscle spasms. I'll make sure I'm stocked up though. Thanks
12:53 AM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}