Misha Ellison
A
High Noon, US/Pacific. And that means...

ONE TWO THREE FOUR
I DECLARE A #SpoutWar

And this time... it's personal. #SpoutibleBakes
===
Cheesecake IS NOT a cake. It is a PIE.
===
Pick a side and fight you coward! War ends and judgement rendered Wednesday at High Noon US/Pacific.
#FightMe #YouCoward
03:00 PM - Apr 04, 2023 (Edited)
Nikolai_Raven
A
In response to Misha Ellison.
If cheesecake has just one layer, fine, it can be a pie. But you add any more layers... CAKE! If you're able to divide a layer into more than one flavor, CAKE!

The nature of pie filling does NOT allow for either layers or different flavors in a single layer!
12:12 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Misha Ellison
A
In response to Nikolai_Raven.
Hmmm interesting… your honor, prosecution finds elitely gorgeous Nikolai’s testimony intriguing indeed, having never confronted the “layers = cake” defense before.

Alas as many non-cake treats are built in layers (e.g. parfait, cookie bar, mille-feuille…) the theory sadly crumbles.

#Sustained
07:40 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Nikolai_Raven
A
Your Honor, the defense misunderstands my argument. My point was not that "various deserts can be layered." It is "cake can be layered, cheesecake can be layered, pie CAN'T be layered, therefore cheesecake is cake."

Example A:
08:47 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Misha Ellison
A
In response to Nikolai_Raven.
What a delightful twist!

And yet one is left to wonder… perhaps, had Nikolai’s excellent testimony been submitted *during* the 24-hour battle arena, would *this* have been the testimony that changed the outcome?

{#id:202948#}
#sigh
#whatcouldhavebeen
08:50 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Nikolai_Raven
A
Damn, no one told me there was a time limit!

Unfortunately, my internet went out briefly. Ah well. If that's the rule, I'll accept my loss.
08:54 PM - Apr 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}