Justin Russell
A
When I was doxxed by Breitbart News I wanted to kill myself. I didn't because I talked to Rebekah Jones.

This is hard. Death threats, harassment, subversive tactics used on you.

She needs out help.

Please follow / RT / reply!

https://twitter.com/GeoReb...
02:06 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Tiffany H
A
In response to Justin Russell.
I was one of her campaign managers and testified in court against a Gaetz staffer who stalked her son. The day before the election, my husband defended himself against an aggressive armed burglar on our property and is now being framed for attempted murder. More info on my page. Fascism is rampant.
05:44 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Robert M
A
this was the first thing I read on the tweeter this morning. Shitty stuff happening in Florida.
04:38 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
That is fckin INSANE.

That mfker DeSantis has some fckin balls.

He’s such a punk ass bitch, he wouldn’t last two seconds in a state with fair elections.

None of the #GOP would.
04:27 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Lorraine Fish
A
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
I could not have said it better!!
Satan is not going to be red, holding a pitchfork with a biforcated tale. He's walking amongst us in bad fitting suits, in the form of republicans
04:54 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Trust Facts
A
This is terrible and I can't imagine what her son is feeling now. Please keep us updated.
03:55 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
What caused all this NAZI shit to happen?
02:54 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Lorraine Fish
A
In response to Steve Rogers.
Donald Trump. They started climbing out from under the rocks they were hiding under when he came to the fore. They can smell/sense hatred like their own, it's a Gravitational pull of the grotesque
05:02 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Tess
B
In response to Steve Rogers.
Floridians re-elected DeSantis. They’ve allowed criminal Republicans in their state to commit crimes with impunity. That party is a cult and criminal organization.
07:21 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Trust Facts
A
This is unbelievable! My heart goes out and I hope she gets some good, strong legal support.
02:47 AM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}