Mynxie
A
Does anyone know of a program, or even script that will scrape someone else's bird app feed for their posts, replies, photos, etc?

My best friend died a couple of years ago & there's a few of us that would dearly love to be able to "save" these digital snippets of him & his life💗
09:22 AM - Feb 09, 2023
DANIEL Mac
A
Would the Wayback Machine work on this? Never tried; it may....
In response to Mynxie.
09:34 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to DANIEL Mac.
Ty, but it's not a matter of not being able to SEE his twitter feed. It's still up. I need way of being able to download it myself.

If we can scrape his tf then I could use that info to create a site to keep it as a little piece of him online, even if the bird app dies. Like a memorial.💗
09:52 AM - Feb 09, 2023
DANIEL Mac
A
In response to Mynxie.
I dont think Twitter was smart enough to have a vehicle for handling a feed after death like FB unfortunately. If it were me, quick and easy would be screenshotting the Tweets you want to remember and saving those as pics. Print and circulate that as a memorial "album". Good luck :)
10:00 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Terry Burcham
A
In response to Mynxie.
I found this when searching Google. Not sure if you found this as well, but hoping it could help: https://www.followersanalysis.com/blog/how-to-download-someone-elses-twitter-archive/
10:03 AM - Feb 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}